In 2017 there will be a total of 8 calls for SME Instrument:
- 4 for Phase I: 15th of February, 3rd of May, 6th of September and 8th of November
- 4 for Phase II: 18th of January, 6th of April, 1st of June and 18th of October.
These calls are the second part of the biannual Work Programme 2016-2017, and a slight increase in budget has been allocated to these calls.
There are 13 topics, the same ones than in 2016. From them, two will receive less budget that in 2016 (SMEInst-06 and SMEInst-13), one will continue with the same budget (SMEInst-03), and the remaining ten topics will have more budget dedicated in 2017 (SMEInst-01, SMEInst-02, SMEInst-04, SMEInst-05, SMEInst-06, SMEInst-07, SMEInst-08, SMEInst-09, SMEInst-10, SMEInst-11 and SMEInst-12).
Since our company is specialised in projects related with the agri-food industry and its complementary areas, we are celebrating the budget distribution. The lines in which we operate more have received a considerable increase, as we can see below:
- SMEInst-02: “Accelerating the uptake of nanotechnologies advanced materials or advanced manufacturing and processing technologies by SMEs” receives an increase of 10.96%, reaching a budget of 35,32 Million €.
- SMEInst-07: “S Supporting SMEs efforts for the development – deployment and market replication of innovative solutions for blue growth” receives an increase of 48.74%, reaching a budget of 37,87 Million €.
- SMEInst-08: “Stimulating the innovation potential of SMEs for sustainable and competitive agriculture, forestry, agri-food and bio-based sectors” receives an increase of 30.74%, reaching a budget of 12,42 Million €.
- SMEInst-09: “Stimulating the innovation potential of SMEs for a low carbon and efficient energy system” receives an increase of 8.70%, reaching a budget of 50 Million €.
- SMEInst-11: “Boosting the potential of small businesses in the areas of climate action, environment, resource efficiency and raw materials” receives an increase of 44%, reaching a budget of 36 Million €.
We are sure this increase will get translated in a whole bunch of innovative products/processes/services that will elevate general competitiveness of the European industrial market.