1.- Identification data.
In compliance with the duty of information contained in the Spanish Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you:
- EURIZON, S.L. (Hereinafter INNOVARUM) is a company dedicated to providing technical services
- INNOVARUM with VAT: B86774890, is a company domiciled for the purpose of this information at Calle Antonio López 249, 1º – 2E, 28041 Madrid (Spain), and is currently in charge of the operation, management and operation of the website www Innovarum.es.
- Other contact details we put at your disposal: email@example.com.
The access and / or use of this website attributes the condition of USER, that accepts, from such access and / or use General Conditions of Use reflected here.
3.- Use of the website.
www.innovarum.es provides access to services or data (hereinafter “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to INNOVARUM or to third parties to which the USER can access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the website.
The USER agrees to make appropriate use of the content that INNOVARUM offers through its website and, with an enunciative but non-limiting character, and not to use it for:
- To engage in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
- Differing content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, illegal pornography, terrorism advocacy or human rights violation.
- Provide damage to the physical and logical systems of INNOVARUM, its suppliers or third parties, to introduce or disseminate in the network computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damages;
4.- Intellectual Property.
- All distinctive signs, trademarks, trade names, contents, structure, design and presentation of the elements and any other information appearing on this website are property of INNOVARUM by itself or of third parties as a transferee and are protected by intellectual.property rights.
- The user is not allowed to reproduce, transform, distribute, publicly communicate and, in general, any other form of exploitation of the elements referred to in the previous section without express authorization of INNOVARUM.
- The user shall refrain from using means that may suppress, alter, circumvent, or manipulate any security devices or security systems that may be installed and that carry a risk or damage to the website and / or its contents
- INNOVARUM is not responsible for the possible improper use that third parties make of this web page, or the information transmitted through it to third parties. The use of the contents that the user can make and the possible consequences, damages or derived damages, are of the exclusive responsibility of the USER. INNOVARUM is excluded from damages caused to users by the use of links, directories and search tools, which allow users to access websites owned and / or managed by third parties as well as the presence of viruses or other malicious code in content that can cause any type of damage to the computer system, electronic documents or user files. INNOVARUM reserves the right to exercise any legal action it deems appropriate arising from any unlawful use by third parties of the contents of its website.
5.- Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility.
INNOVARUM shall not be liable, in any case, for damages of any nature that could cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the contents, unavailability of the website or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the content, despite having taken all necessary technological measures to avoid it.
INNOVARUM reserves the right to make modifications without prior notice, as it deems appropriate in its website, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which they appear presented or located in its website.
In the event that links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites are provided on the domain name, INNOVARUM will not exercise any control over such sites and contents. In no case will INNOVARUM assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with connected entities.
INNOVARUM will pursue the breach of the conditions as well as any improper use of its website by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it in law.
9.- Modification of the present conditions and duration.
INNOVARUM may at any time modify the conditions here determined, being duly published as they appear here.
10.- Applicable legislation and jurisdiction.
The relationship between INNOVARUM and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any controversy will be submitted to the Spanish Courts and Tribunals.
Version 2.0 –
25 March 2020
Innovarum, Madrid, Spain